Baptismal Date! - 4/11/16

So, we got a baptismal date this week! We had a HQ referral for a Bible this week and we went to the address and a guy answered the door and said that the person wasn't there, but to come back later at three. We went back a couple days later at around three and the same guy answered and let us in. Turns out that he was the person all along and he just didn't want to let us in because he thought that we were the cops. (that happens more than you would expect) He let us share the Restoration with him and when we got to the first vision, we invited him to be baptized! And he said yes! We set a date and got a return appointment for two days later! He was there and we taught the Book of Mormon using the method we learned and practiced in the Special Training! It was an awesome lesson and we are hoping that he will be able to make his date! He is the most promising investigator that we have had yet and I am so hopeful and excited for him!

It also snowed this week. We were out doing yard work for our meal coordinator and the temperature dropped like 15 degrees in 20 minutes then it started snowing!
Me being confused in the snow, in service clothes.
Crazy weather here in VA!

We had 12 lessons this week which is pretty good! I am still trying to improve and I am keeping Elder Holland's talk in mind as I do. It is a long process. :)

I went into this email thinking that I had a lot to say, but then I guess not because I have nothing else to say.

Oh yeah, a member gave me a belt buckle.
It is N for Noah! My companion got like 5.

We saw a turtle this week. His name is Yurtle and he is living in Holly Point Apartments.

I discovered a new feature on my camera.



Pretty cool!

I guess I did have more to say!

With love, 

Elder Ciminski