What is a Missionary's favorite type of car? - 3/20/17

A Convert-ible! LOL

We heard that joke from one of the youth in our ward and I thought it was pretty funny!

This week can be summarized in one word, service. We did a ton of service this week! There was two people in the ward who moved or started moving this week, and one of them was the Bishop. The first people are a couple from Maryland who are moving back up to Maryland, where they have a home. We got a call from them on Tuesday. They needed to be out by Saturday to put it on the market and they were in panic mode. They are both barely 5 foot 4 and over 70 years old. We decided to show up in service clothes and do whatever we could to help. We were able to help them a ton also throughout the week, mainly moving boxes around for them. Then on Saturday, we did the same thing for our Bishop. He is moving to another home in the Ward and is able to do the process a bit slower. We were able to haul several loads with a trailer for them. It felt good to be able to help others so much this week!

We were able to teach several people this week as well. We had a lot of appointments cancel on us, especially with our most promising people. We do have an appointment with one of them tonight that we are excited for. We have a member couple lined up to come with us and everything is perfect! This rarely happens! Pray that nothing happens to mess it up!

Other than that, this week has been pretty boring. Wait, I got minor food poisoning, I think.  Thanks Wendy's. We ate at Wendy's on Thursday night at 9ish, then I woke up around midnight, sick, and emptied my stomach. Bleh. Then I couldn't eat anything for Friday and part of Saturday. Not fun at all. I can't catch a break!

I love you! Have a good week!

Elder Ciminski