每一個禮拜都是一樣的 (Season 15 Episode 3) - 3/30/20


Greetings and salutations, 大家好!

Monday was a good day. We had a dope frisbee game in the morning and I had two solid runs there and back. So all was well there and other than that we just chilled for the day and did some shopping with the District at Carrefour. That was fun and pretty much the highlight of the day. In the evening we had a meeting with a less active member and it went really well! Hopefully, despite the virus, we can continue meeting with him and help him come back. That was the day, prayers to all those missionaries going home. See y'all on the flipside.

Tuesday was pretty cool. Started off the day with an awesome run! 10 miles at a 7:19 pace with my last mile clocking in at 6:48! I felt way good and was taking it easy after yesterday's run so I just ran by feel and turned out to be 10 miles. Despite that, we still had a normal day with District Council and taking the Sacrament. We also talked a lot about prayer which was super cool. Then we spent the night trying to find some less-actives in our area and we were able to drop off one card which was a definite success for us.

Wednesday was pretty good. It started off with a big game of frisbee and then had a fun day biking around our area and going to 湖口. A funny thing happened on the ride up. As we were climbing the big hill to get there one of our YSA friends rode by on her scooter. She stopped and said hi and before you knew it she was pulling me up the hill and we flew by Elder Ellis and it was hilarious. That was a good time and aside from studies, we spent our time biking around trying to find less active members. It went pretty well and we gained more information we can give back to the ward if we ever get to meet again.

Thursday was a cool day. We had a good morning and then started an exchange with our Zone Leaders and this time I went to their area. We had a good day and made a few visits. It's always fun going to someone else's area because you are the guest and just follow the other person around and do what you are told. Which sometimes is nice, I definitely enjoyed it.

Friday was pretty sweet. Finished off exchanges and Elder Ellis and I had a good day doing weekly planning and having District Dinner and language study as well. Then for the evening we just called people and filtered through our list a bit more. Good stuff happening here but not all of it makes for exciting journal entries. I'm grateful for every day I can be here. I have recently been looking every day for one thing I can be especially grateful for and it helps me realize the reasons I am still here and that we aren't sent home. There is a reason.

Saturday was pretty awesome. We had a great time and it was raining so it made for a mellow time outside. But we still had two appointments and one became a new investigator and the other was with our recent convert. Both went really well and I especially loved meeting with my recent convert. He's doing absolutely amazing and he was sharing his scripture insights with us and telling us about how he was reading the apostles and stuff. It was so awesome. I just was absolutely filled with love and felt so much happiness being with him. That was easily the highlight of my day.

Sunday was a fast day. Everything went smoothly and the best part was meeting with some of the YSA of our ward and our recent convert as well! We read the first part of Joseph Smith History and taught the first lesson along with it. It went super well and I'll probably remember that for the future. Our convert is doing super well and like I said yesterday, I love him so much. In the evening we tried to find less active homes and got juked out by more addresses but the work still goes on. Then we ended the night off at the other Elders' apartment in preparation for p-day. It's gonna be a good time.

Elder Heber Chase Ciminski
謝希伯長老