wait for it.....
wait for it.....
BEARDS!!!!!
Yeah we have some crazy people we meet with! I have heard it all and I am sure that I will hear more crazy stuff!
We had a super good week this week! 15 lessons! And 12 were with less-active members! We shared the #Hallelujah message a ton too. I have watched it more than 30 times now and I still feel the Spirit strongly each time. I hope and pray that they feel it strongly too. I feel like we tend to over complicate things in the church sometimes. We can get distracted with who is speaking, speaking to, time period, related events, yadda yadda yadda, and that is all good to know too! But we can't get distracted from the simple message that Jesus Christ suffered and died for us, so that we don't have to and so that we may live again. For that I am extremely grateful.
Y'all just heard a point of the message we shared with people this week with the video. (almost word for word) Now, I would like to challenge you share it with someone! The Church made it to be shared like I have mentioned, so I hope to receive the outcomes of this next week! I know that if you pray for a chance to share it, you will be blessed with one! It won't fall in your lap, so keep an eye peeled and don't be afraid to act!
That is all, I am super limited on time.
With a ton of love and gratitude,
Elder Ciminski
| A car of a friend of someone we're teaching. |
| Drawbridge!!! |
| Pollen! It is everywhere and coating everything and no allergies yet! |