Mt. Pleasant! - 3/1/16

Hey you guys! I just want to start this week off by saying how much I love you guys and I am so grateful for all of the support you guys give me. Thanks! <3

I am liking my new area. There is a lot of work to be done here! I look forward to serving here and watching the area grow! My companion is a pretty cool dude.  There isn't much to report yet. We didn't do much this week because of transfers. We did have a Stake Conference yesterday and we had the Temple President and Matron from Raleigh speak to us and it was really cool! Temples are awesome!

It was a bummer to leave everyone behind in my old area, but I am sure that they are in good hands. It doesn't really matter who teaches them, but the fact that they are being taught is important.

I still wish it was me though. :)

Anyway, we met a new couple in the ward who are from Gilbert! They got married in the Gilbert Temple in January and she went to Perry and he went to Gilbert. Class of 2015 and 2013, respectively. Small world! They are all coming out here!

That is all for this week, I will have more this next week though!

With love,

Elder Ciminski

What are the odds?