Good week! - 6/27/16

The family we are teaching is still on track for July 16! The Mom took off work (She works in Nag's Head with Rentals) to go to Stake Conference which is a huge deal. We are so excited for them!

We also got three new investigators this week, AND NONE ARE RELATED! So three separate people agreed to hear the message of the Restoration and to have us come back. We have high hopes (some higher than others) for all three and I am excited to go back!

President Weed arrives TODAY. It is crazy to think that we will be getting a new Mission President! My companion and I keep wondering what the changes are going to be - it will be interesting to see what happens.

We went on an exchange this week and I got to drive! So that was great (I miss driving a ton!) but what was 10X better was that I was able to lead us in a great exchange. One of our new investigators, and maybe the most promising one, we found on the exchange. Even if all of the contacts and the investigator falls though, it was still beneficial to me because I was able to follow the spirit and was able to see the fruits from that! It really built my confidence. :)

Last night we were tracting and every other person we talked to was nice, literally. It started out with people telling us to leave the neighborhood, then we had a awesome conversation with a man who is not interested, but loves the church and genealogy, then another guy told us go get off his property (he rode up on a lawn mower to tell us that from around the back of the house, kinda funny) then some other guys accepted a book of Mormon and were super nice! So that was a fun experience!

We also had a lady upon seeing us flash a tattoo of the Christian fish that was located on the inside of her right wrist then closed the door. At first I thought it was going to be a death mark from Harry Potter! People are interesting!

Anyway, that is all! I hope that this week will be a good one for y'all!

Elder Ciminski