Lovely Rocky Mount NC - 11/21/16

There is a Target here and a mall. Ross and TJ Maxx too. So it can't be that bad! I am constantly deal shopping to see if I can pick up stuff that I will need for school when I get home. To ease the shock of the bill!

It got cold this week and my body did not like that. I got the Flu! It started creeping up on Wednesday and peaked late Thursday/Friday morning. So that was miserable, but it didn't affect the work. I woke up during the peak and was laying there thinking that I would have to call the mission nurse and stay in the next day and how I didn't get a flu shot like she very strongly recommended that we do. Haha. I have gotten over the flu, but now I lost my voice. Like big time. I am pretty sure I would have reminded some people of President Kimball this morning. It has come back a bit, but still very gravely and forget anything even remotely high-pitched! So that has been the big challenge this week.

We found two new investigators yesterday! So that is a good thing that happened! Both are genuinely interested! I hope it continues because this area has 110 other churches. Competition!

I do look forward to serving here and learning what the Lord wants me to learn!

Elder Ciminski

Me and the beloved Currituck trailer.