Anyway, this week was a slow week for us because of the Holiday. It was difficult to see people because everyone was busy preparing for the holiday and with their families. We did get to help people prepare for the holiday! A member of our ward got a massive trampoline and needed help setting it up, so we helped him! It took about 3 hours with 4 of us working on it! But it is the nicest trampoline I have ever seen (if there is such a thing). We also went caroling with the other members of our District to some members of the ward who needed some extra love. I'm very glad we did that because I feel that the people we visited really needed it. So while our lessons may have been 1/2 of what we normally see, we were still able to go around a do some good. I hope that things start to get back to normal this week.
I enjoyed Skyping with y'all yesterday. A lot!
Y'all looked great! I can't wait until Mother's Day to see y'all again!
After we hung up we stayed at the Bishop's until 6 our time, eating and visiting. Other members with their children were there as well. And the Bishop's family too of course!! The Ward here is so nice to us, I am very grateful for that!
That is all for this week. I look forward to hearing from y'all next week! Ciao!
Elder Ciminski
| Brother Stroman and us. |
| All the gifts from the ward - they treat us so nice! |