The weather has been a roller coaster. - 12/19/16

And I never know what to expect!! We woke up to a layer of ice on everything on Saturday, but it was 75 on Sunday, and now it is 35 and expected to freeze all the rain we got today, tonight. I am ready for Hawaii!

Anyway, until then we have been working hard. We taught 10 lessons this week, 8 of them with less-active members! It is wonderful to be teaching so much. I hope that we will be able to see it continue! We are still struggling to retain our investigators, and we have extremely limited times to find new people. We try to not be out and seeking (tracting, walk and talk, contacting new people, etc) after dark. It just isn't safe. Despite that, we are staying busy. Getting creative! We try and set appointments in the evenings so that helps too! We are telling EVERYONE about the Church's Christmas initiative. Not sure how many people are actually looking at it, but hey, it's not on us! I hope that y'all have been doing it!

Other than that this has been a pretty boring week! We are trying to see people before they head out of town for the Holiday, and that is hard. We haven't been able to get in contact with our investigator for a while, and apparently he is gone now until the 6th. So that's a bummer. He requested that we not send him our daily scripture anymore so we probably won't be teaching him anymore. :(

I don't know what else to write, but Merry Christmas!!

Elder Ciminski
Compared with Arizona it's kinda bleak sometimes.