I GOT ESCORTED OUT OF MY RESIDENCE IN MY ROBE!! - 7/16/18

This week was crazy! Lot's of things happening over here at the MTC!

The first item of business is that my district is now the oldest district! We get a new set of Mandarin missionaries this week (including some old friends!) it is exciting and I can't wait to meet all of them and get to know them! As a result of the oldest district leaving we got new Zone Leaders and District Leaders and all of that jazz. I am fortunate enough to be able to be assigned as my district's District Leader! I am excited to serve and help my district in any way I can!

Like I mentioned before the oldest district left this morning. Most of them are going to reassignment areas until they get their visas for Taiwan. It was sad to say goodbye because I have spent the last 6 weeks getting to know them and loving them. Lot's of good memories for sure. A lot of them are going to BYU so I will see them after! It isn't goodbye! Only see you later :)

So now the reason for my clickbait. We were walking back from exercise time on Thursday and they were doing a test drill so we had to wait outside to get cleared and we finally did and so I went to get in the shower so I could get ready for the day. Then all of the sudden, as I'm cleaning up, the alarm goes off again! I think it's a drill so I continue showering but pick up the pace a little then before you know it a security person walks in and yells, "IF YOU'RE IN THE SHOWER GET OUT!!" So I have time to put on my compression shorts and my robe and then I had to get out of there! So that's why I have a picture of me in my robe outside *facepalm*.
We have learned that Elder Wolthius is a pro harmonica player and he can play it with no hands!!

Not much else happened this week but I did finish the Book of Mormon so I hit my goal! It was so nice to read it all the way through again. You still have three weeks left if you are behind!

My last point is about the accident I had two years ago. The anniversary of that was this past week (if I remember properly) and so I took some time to think about it this week. I came within millimeters of dying, but I didn't. The situation could have been much worse, but it wasn't. I know I was saved to help fulfill God's plan on the Earth. One of those things being serving a mission! I am so happy to still be alive and I am so happy to get to give my life to the Lord for this time! He knows us and he cares about us! Nothing is impossible if he is on our side!

I love you all so much!
Elder Ciminski