I can't believe this is happening... - 8/6/18

This is the week!! The week I get to leave the MTC and embark on the next part of my missionary adventures! And that next part is in the Kansas, Wichita mission! I am so excited to leave the MTC but only because I can go bring the gospel to people that need it the most! Thank you for all the prayers on my behalf I appreciate it so much!

The last week here was pretty eventful, we taught a bunch of lessons and said a ton of goodbyes! Our lessons went well and I think I am ready to go! As ready as I can be though. Since I'm sure I won't speak Chinese in Kansas a lot I have bought a whole bunch of flashcards so I can study and I have a lot of resource books to utilize for the plan I created. It is called the "Let's Not Lose the Language" plan! So I will press forward and put my trust in the Lord because if I do my part the Lord will make up the rest!

Also this week we got our beloved new name tags in all characters! Though, since I changed my character mid-way through I actually got two sets of name tags! One is of my old name and the other set is for my name I have now. I am going to send home the old one since I have no use for it. Speaking of sending stuff home, I will be sending the package to you all today after I finish packing. So be on the lookout for that soon! It isn't a lot, but just some extra things I don't need and in the spirit of Walter Mitty, I need to make weight choices.

I have been doing some research about the Kansas mission and I will only have two hours of writing home per P-day and so that will be an adjustment. I will be in a device mission without a device! It will all work out though I am sure. I will work with the mission president and he will help me out. All in all, I am excited to go to Kansas though everyone laughs at me when I say I am going there I know it is for a reason and I just need to go find it! 

I think that's all for this week! I love you all so much!!! 

Elder Ciminski