Wednesday was great. We enjoyed a nice preparation day that included going to the temple! Every time is so great and I felt so much peace today. Amidst all the things that go on in life, the temple is a great source of peace. I spent more time in the Celestial Room today and just took it all in. Just enjoyed the environment. I also bought a new temple tie. It's all white obviously but it has chinese characters on it and it says "families are forever". What a true statement. We enjoyed a fun lunch with 8 other elders and after the temple we sat in on English class (which we didn't have to teach) so it was nice to be support crew.
Nothing happened Thursday. After receiving instruction from Sister Peterson to allow Elder Settles to rest and not do anything, we spent the whole day inside. It was still as productive as could be. Cleaned up and organized some stuff, did some studies and whatnot also. It was a very strange feeling to not have left the house at all. Only 1 or 2 more days and we should be able to get back out.
Spent all of Friday inside. Got out to buy dinner and go to the roof for a little bit. Other than that just more studies, naps, and letting Elder Settles work on getting better.
We were able to get out a little more Saturday. We had a great member dinner where the member had invited 7 people who weren't members to all come and eat! We were blessed to be able to teach lots of little bits of doctrine and help those present feel of the Spirit! After this glorious occasion, we went to a baptismal service for the Sisters in our District. It was quite nice and I was once again asked to witness the ordinance (at almost every baptismal service I am at I usually get asked to witness). Felt good to be out a little more!
Same old same old Sunday. Got outside to go to church and it was great! We had a few meetings after church so we got all that taken care of and then headed back home for the day. We also learned that a 9+ year old child getting baptized this Saturday needs to meet with us and so I guess I'll be getting another baptism this week!
Elder Heber Chase Ciminski
謝希伯長老

