Monday was a good day. We had frisbee in the morning, but switched it up by running to the game and back! On paper, it was a great idea but when I got back I had a really bad pain in my hip and that pain carried on throughout the day. So that was a big bummer but we didn't do too much. Just eating barbecue and writing emails. That night we biked out to a members house for dinner and then she just started chatting our ear off and before you know it we had to fight our way out and fly home in time to make curfew. It was good and we made it home in time. That was the day.
Tuesday was super fun. We had a good morning chilling at a Starbucks doing Language Study and then grabbed lunch before heading to the chapel for District Council. After our District Council, Elder Seamons practiced his piano for a bit then we went to dinner with our District and talked to people along the way. After dinner, we headed to the chapel again for a lesson and then played basketball with an investigator of ours and some members! So quite a busy day but way fun and productive. Nothing very special to write about but I'm happy so that's what matters.
Wednesday was special. It was a pretty normal day but the part that made it special was that I was able to see my trainer again! He and his dad are here for 2 weeks and he was able to come to my area and we had lunch together and talked about old times and shared some fun stories. It was so great to see him again and I can now relate to Alma 17:2 a lot more. He is strong and a great example. Aside from that great experience we had a fun District dinner and English group as well. Elder Seamons and I had a nice talk also. I just feel weighed down with some stuff and Elder Seamons helped me figure things out and get recentered going forward. I just discovered some deep down feelings I needed to share and thankfully my companion is someone I trust to share these things.
Thursday was a fun day. We had a cool lesson in the morning then did a quick language study and started an exchange! So I am with Elder Xia. He is in training and we had a killer day talking to people and also teaching a lesson! We hit our 20 conversations goal and got a few phone numbers of people who might be interested. We also biked a lot and that means I have biked 1000 miles in the last 6 months so I would reckon I have gone over 2000 this year. Fun fact I guess. So it was a pretty good day and nothing crazy happening!
Friday was a spooky Friday the 13th. Just kidding it was a pretty normal day. We finished up our exchange and than Elder Seamons and I got back to work. We just found around town and did studies and then had a lesson with a less active member! We read 2 Nephi 31 and talked about it with him and he said wants to come to church so that was cool. Then we found around at night and had some dinner in between. Elder Seamons practiced the piano some and we saw one of our investigators playing basketball so we played with him for a little bit. Pretty relaxed day, but we got a lot done!
Saturday was a pretty normal day. We had our studies in the morning and then we also got our weekly planning session done since we didn't get to do it yesterday. That was cut short by a lesson that ended up texting up kinda last minute and rescheduling. So we finished up planning at the chapel and then had dinner with the Elders in our District. We then proceeded with the usually nightly activities of calling people and finding and all that usual stuff.
Sunday was cool. Had the normal church meetings and then had our weekly Coordination Meeting afterwards. Then we talked with some YSA members for a little bit then got home and did our personal study. After that, it was just studies and finding and eating meals. I was very irritable for some reason today. I'm not sure why, but I tried to keep my cool and it pretty much worked. I can't pinpoint a reason so I'll move on from it.
Elder Heber Chase Ciminski
謝希伯長老
