Cooler Week! - 8/29/16

This week was good. We ended having to stop visiting a less-active we have been seeing because she is so busy right now. We let her know that whenever her life calms down we will be there!

And on a brighter note, Joshua got the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday! Elder Kingsford and I got to stand in on the circle and it was amazing! They have come so far and now the next step for them is the Temple!

We haven't been able to find any new investigators, but Elder Kingsford has some pretty good ideas that I haven't tried before. I am hoping that they will yield some fruit!

Not much exciting happened this week. We had dinner with an awesome Member who has an awesome dog named Gabby.


And these people just have a massive dog. Both dogs love pictures! 


That Great Dane is taller than me when he is on his hind legs!

All the members in the Branch are great and take care of us very well. This would be a good place to live! 

The weather finally broke so while it will still be hot for a while, it should be cooling down overall. It is raining here so that means it will be even cooler! 

I can't think of anything else to add. This week was a very boring week to be honest. We taught 5 lessons. We have some pretty good ones lined up this week so maybe next week I will have more to write about! 

But I love you all and am so grateful that you three are my family. I hope that y'all have a blessed week!

Elder Ciminski