This week was one full of service! We are still helping a lot of the members of the Branch clean up. We had one tree that during the storm, decided to go bowling through the rest of the garden and while rolling across the lawn, took out a smaller, second tree, a retaining wall, and a birdbath while narrowly missing 2 other trees. We are making good headway! I think we did almost 20 hours of service this week!
We taught 5 lessons this week and we are getting a new investigator! Finally! The Elizabeth City Elders have been teaching her and they have passed her off to us now! We have a meeting with them tonight with a member and apparently she wants to be baptized! As you know, we haven't found any new investigators in a long time so it will be nice to have one! Yay!
One thing that I have been doing differently lately is using a study journal when I do my personal studies in the morning. A couple weeks ago I got a new study journal in hopes that I would be more inclined to use it. It worked! I haven't been perfect, but I have used my study journal a lot more now and I was honestly surprised at how much more meaningful it has made my studies. It has been amazing to see the difference it has made in my daily activities too! So if you aren't already, may I suggest that you use a study journal when you study? It came make your gospel study 10x better!
We went to the beach to view the sunrise again. I took over 200 pictures! I will be sending some home today so you all can enjoy the beauty of the Outer Banks too! :D
Anyway, other than that, we are chugging along and working. I hope that y'all will have a good week!
Elder Ciminski
| If you serve in this mission and don't have a picture like this it is because you didn't serve on the coast! |
| Kittyhawk |