Fun Week! - 5/8/17

Mike got baptized! It was a small service with some of his closest friends in the ward there. We broke the mold a bit and only had one talk on conversion, and it was an amazing talk! A convert of a bit over 10 years gave it and related it to Mike perfectly and we all felt the Spirit. Then he was confirmed by a young man preparing for a mission yesterday after our regional Stake Conference. We were able to participate in that and the Spirit was there, stronger than any other baptism I have had so far! The entire ward is very excited for him and his wife! We hope that they get integrated quickly so that they feel like a part of the ward!

I got transferred to Smithfield... NC! That's different than Smithfield VA which was my first area. I am excited to see the new place! I am still in the Goldsboro Stake so I am not going too far. Also, this is the place with the Outlets Mall.  It is going to be a bummer to leave this District though. We have all become pretty good buddies. Sadly, all good things have to come to an end and we have to move on.

We did get some severe weather last week! Lots of rain and even some Tornados! The plus side is that as far as we know no people or property was impacted and the weather has cooled off a ton! So we are enjoying the 60's and 70's for the better part of the week!

Other than those two things I don't know what else to say. We are teaching and trying to find new people. There is nothing new or exciting to report. I do have some pics and videos so be looking for those! I love you! I wish there was more to write!

Elder Ciminski