So, I cant send home pics this week. Library computers bite sometimes.
This week was good! We got 5 new Investigators! One of our Investigators in particular I am excited for. We found her when we were in Selma, NC and we saw that she had put her car into a ditch. I may have mentioned her last week. But after talking to her we set up an appointment and met her this week at a Starbucks (a bit out of the ordinary but we are going to try and meet with her at a chapel with a member in the future) and the lesson was amazing! We went over the Book of Mormon and the restoration and she just soaked it all up! Her comprehension was amazing and she seemed to be really involved and enjoying what she was learning! Even though there was the smell of coffee (which I happen to enjoy) and the sound of blenders tried to drown us out, the Spirit was strong when we testified and she seemed to feel it! We set up a church tour with her and committed her to come to church, neither of which happened. I was so bummed, more than usual, but we are going to try and get back in contact her this week. We think that she might be a bit unsettled with her being the only female at our lessons, so we are going to try and solve that problem by maybe bringing a couple in the future, or solving it some other way. We don't know yet, but what we do know is that we are very excited and believe that she is elect! I hope it all works out!
The other investigator came from finding on our own efforts and the last three came from a part member family. The Mom is a member and the Father is not, nor is he interested in becoming one, but the kids, who are 16, 12, and 11 and very interested. We are hopeful for them, they seem sincere! There is a lot happening out here and it keeps us busy!
I gave a talk yesterday on fellowshipping. It didn't go as well as I would have liked it to. I got too nervous I think, but now I know for next time!
The weather has been super warm and humid this week. It is supposed to be cooler this week. Excited for that! It makes proselyting easier!
Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing y'all next week! I love you!
Elder Ciminski