Hey! - 2/21/16

So not much has changed this week. I already told most of y'all this but we still didn't go out much this week. Bummer. But I am trying to still stay busy and staying in good spirits, but it is hard sometimes! But as the librarian says every week when we greet her, "I'm Survivan'!"

We have the dinner that we have been planning for almost a MONTH now tonight and as of 11:43 EST all is going according to plan! *Knocks on wooded desk where library computer is located* Yay! I am so excited for it! It has been kind of a roller-coaster ride, but right now we are on a peak and I have high hopes for her! And our investigator is struggling. He didn't go to church because he went to another group and he is thinking of joining! He is definitely unique! But he has turned his life around though and that is the best part about him!  We just need to help him keep that eternal perspective!

We finally got a lesson in with someone new last Monday and boy does she like to talk! My companion and I met her when we first got here and we were able to get her to hear our message finally! SO she is an Investigator now! She did say once to my first companion that our parents raised us right and should be proud! Anyway, I am running out of time this week, I got a lot of emails.

Before I send this I just want to thank you guys for all that you do to support me! I really do appreciate it and I don't know what I would do without y'all! XOXOXO

Elder Ciminski

Train Selfie