This is them and the Sisters who taught them. They are from Puerto Rico. Their mom and their older brother were also there. Super cool.
Other than that not much has happened. Crazy weather though over here. It only got to 28 yesterday and we woke up to 3 inches of snow. But now it is all melting because it is 40 degrees now and raining hard, but tomorrow there will be thunderstorms and it will be 60. Weird. I heard it is almost 90 back home! I am a tad bit jealous!
Hopefully this week is more eventful. Pray for us!
Pig Stuff
I also have a pig pin. I love all of the pig stuff here. The Peanut shop has all of this. Remember the "You never sausage a pretty face?" They have a mini one now for less than $20! If I stay here for another transfer, I will get it and send it home. :) Grandma C would love all of this too I'm sure!