This week was very humbling. We had almost all of our appointments fall through this week. We only had 6 lessons. But we were able to do a ton of service. I can now say that I can dissemble a hot tub!
I am helping a member of the ward get their computer backed up. All he has is some pictures so we are doing it on a 32gb flash-drive. I have a reputation in the district as being a tech guy so whenever something electronically goes awry in district meeting or a car they call for me!
This week another person we're teaching didn't come to church. Bummer. He is going through some hard times right now with his job and money. He is trying to fix up a car that his brother-in-law gave him. In order to do that he needs money and due to his job of laying concrete and how the pay for that works (job by job basis) he is having a hard time with that. But the other week when he did come he overcame a lot to come and we are so proud of him for that! So while we may be worried about him, we aren't that worried because it does seem like he is dedicated to our message. :)
So we have ton of people who moved into the ward (about 20 YA/YSA's) for summer sales and they just keep giving us referrals! We received a total of 5 this week! We are going to try and see them before I leave. Speaking of which...
I GOT A TRANSFER CALL!!!
I am going to a small branch called Currituck (pronounced Cur-uh-tuck) on the coast of North Carolina.
That's all for this week!
I love you all so much!
Elder Ciminski