Transfers are upon us...... - 7/31/17


So we did get a transfer call! My companion is leaving and going to Salem Ward in the Virginia Beach Stake to train there. That means he will be Shotgun Training! I am staying here to Train!!!! As District Leader!!! Pray for me! We will be driving to Virginia tomorrow and meeting our new companions on Wednesday.

We had a busy week! We didn't meet with a ton of people because we had 4 appointments cancel, but those that didn't still kept us busy. We got one new investigator this week, a wonderful lady who is a member referral. Her Episcopal church has many beliefs that are the same as ours, so teaching is easy! The other family with a baptismal date is still being awesome! We have moved their date back so that we have some more breathing room with teaching. We have also been doing a lot of work with less-actives that is starting to pay off a bit! This week is going to be chaotic so no telling what will or won't happen. We are going to try and make it a good week, even though Tuesday and Wednesday will be full of packing and travel!

Sorry it is so short, but I do have pictures. I will be sending those! I love you all! Have a wonderful week!

Elder Ciminski